Getting fired is rough, there”s no easy way to put it, especially in today”s economy. Websites like Whisper and Reddit have become the places where people can go to vent their frustrations about such a situation.
The anonymous social sharing of these sites is ideal for confessions, rants, and raves. Which is exactly what these 17 people did after they all got fired. Both reasons hilarious and not so hilarious. The important thing though, is that they”re keeping focused on the bright side.
1. At least the game was good, maybe?
2. Ouch, that”s a low blow.
3. At least the poop wasn”t on fire.
4. Talk about a close call.
5. I would not have wanted to be in that meeting.
6. Wow. That”s just ridiculous.
7. There are some things you just can”t rush.
8. That”s deceptive.
9. That”s just mean.
10. Looking on the bright side.
11. This person must have really messed up.
12. Probably a bad idea.
13. It”s a requirement apparently.
14. They will probably never notice.
15. Not a care in the world.
16. College doesn”t teach you everything.
17. This person definitely deserved it.
Hopefully they all find new jobs real soon. Also: never fart during a big meeting. There could be disastrous results. Don”t forget to share this story on Facebook by clicking below.