This is it, folks, we”ve reached that time of year. June: when it really, REALLY starts to feel like summer. Good luck smelling nice for the next few months, because chances are, you”re going to be permanently sweaty until September.
These animals feel your pain, though, and while some of them have figured out solutions to the problem…others are just going to have to suffer through it with the rest of us!
1. “Pretty sure “Click It Or Ticket” does not apply to dogs.”
2. “If you turn the AC up one degree, I swear to Dog…I will end you.”
3. I”ve never seen two dogs more excited to jump into cool water.
4. Sometimes you just have to let it all hang out.
5. It”s that time of the year when you ditch the comforter.
6. “Pro tip: find shade wherever you can.”
7. “It helps if you are teeny, though.”
8. “Just go on without me!”
9. Hot air rises, so sometimes melting into a puddle is the best option.
10. Even the squirrels melt during these months…
11. “Do you have anything from the bottom of the cooler?”
12. “Oh yeah, that”s the spot”
13. The bathroom floor is usually a few degrees colder than the rest of the house…
14. Actually, most tiles are fair game.
15. “Too hot to swim. All I can do is stand here. UGH.”
16. Got room for one more?
17. “This shady, lukewarm kiddie pool just isn”t cutting it.”
18. He has no words.
19. Sometimes just knowing that there”s nice cold water right beneath your paws is all you need!
20. “Sorry human, you”re going to need to get your own juice. This one is ocupado.”
21. “Is this a mirage? Sure doesn”t feel like one!”
22. Somehow a blanket of grass solved this cutie”s problem.
23. Must be nice to have central air, huh, pup?
24. “Sorry…is there a problem? Do you mind shutting the door? Thanks.”
25. If only every neighborhood had an ice cream truck especially for pups!
26. …Because ice cream is arguably the answer to all of life”s problems.
Well, you win some, you lose some…at least there will always be ice cream!